Some survey SueAnn gave me.

***
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 12.04 AM
Name : Lin Yi Yun
Sisters : 2
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 8
Height : 178 ? 179 ? 180 ? i forget
Where do you live : Staying in MMU cyberjaya hostel
Favourite drinks : So many.... maybe MILK !
Favourite breakfast : ermm....
Have you ever been on a plane : Every1 in my family does, but sadly not me.... Sit car to everywhere...
Swam in the ocean : Not ocean, but beach yes.
Fallen asleep in school : Even myself cant count this, maybe my teacher can ^^
Broken someones heart : Ermm, a few ? How i gonna know neh ?
Fell off your chair : Yeap
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : My handphone sat beside me all the time , hoho~
Saved e-mails : Yeap
What is your room like : Hostel room ? White color with some "graffiti".
What's right beside you : room mate ?
What is the last thing you ate : HB3 chicken chop....
Ever had chicken pox : yeap, i even play outside when it happen.
Sore throat : When i sing too much ?
Stitches : Yeap, appendicitis.
Broken nose : Nope
Do you believe in love at first sight : Believe ? I suppose yes ... ?
Like picnics : Depends where.
Who was the last person you danced with : JueJin. Bboying.
Last made you smile : Madagascar 2 xD
You last yelled at : I dont know... i rarely yell...

TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like : i suppose yes..
Kissed anyone : nope
Get sick : Nope
Talked to an ex : Nope
Miss someone : Not really, watching drama, movie, walking in Alamanda and sleeping whole day.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Nope
What's under your bed : 2 empty travel bag and a few bags of drum-stick. Not the ice-cream, stick to play 24 season drum.
Who do you really hate : Dislike have ba, but not hate.
What time is it now : 12.14 AM

RANDOMS
Q :Is there a person who is on your mind right now : What u mean by on my mind now ?
Q : Do you have any siblings : Yupe
Q : Do you want children : Never resist to have 1 in future :P
Q : Do you smile often : Quite often, but can't smile with camera lens o.0
Q : Do you like your hand-writing : Ermm... ermm...
Q : Are your toenails painted : No
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : As long it is a bed which fit my size.
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : now ? White.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : drama
Q: I can't wait to : Sem-break ^^
Q: When did you cry last : Cant remember the date. But do remember when was the time i cried the worst. Which is March to around May of 2007.
Q: Are you a friendly person: Depends.
Q: Do you have any pets : Nope, but i want a doggie ~
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : feelings ? what feeling 1st ?
Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? : She's my ex..
Do you sleep with the TV on? : Sometimes
What are you doing right now? : Answering this thing.
Have you ever crawled through a window? : I even crawled through and in a drain, hoho~
Can you handle the truth? : Depends.
Are you closer to your mother or father? : Mommy
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : My ex ?
How many people can you say you've really loved? : Love have different definition in different stages of life... i don't know how to answer this. Maybe 2 ?
Do you eat healthy? : I guess not really... hahak !
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: nope...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : I guess most people does.
How often do you go to church? : Went for a few time back in KT.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Non-stop gaming ? Or maybe find some of my friend who can talk. Example.... *confidential* :P
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Quiet ba...
Are you confident?: Not really...

THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO.
1. 18-10 = 8 years old... hmm, watch power ranger ? xD
2. 18-10 = 8 years old ... the only time i showed my mom that i got number 1 in class ^^

THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY.
1. Hope i can start doing my CG assignment...
2. Arghh... so many @.@

5 SNACKS I ENJOY.
1. ICE-CREAM !!!
2. ICE- CREAM !!!!
3. ICE CREAM !!!!!!
4. Most ice cream !!!!!!
5. Lastly, i enjoy almost any snack out there ^^

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE
1. To get all the neccasary and long wished stuff for self ^^
2. Charity ? =)
3. Use the money and earn more money !
4. Give all my beloved family members a happy life !
5. Keep in bank for interest =)


5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
1. Kuala Terengganu
2. Kuantan
3. Cyberjaya
4. Earth
5. Solar system

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Student
2. Prefect ?
3. Hi-com in society ?
4. Sales in a local market.
5. counselor for some friends?

5 PEOPLE I TAG
I don't know who to choose @.@ Don't want to be bias.
Or feel free to tell me when you done it by yourself ^^

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?