4 socket in PW !

Today, i have a very weird luck o.0
First, i crafted my hh90 vambrace, expecting nt much, but i get a 4socket !!!
Percentage of crafting a 4 socket equipment is only 5%, and i got it in 1st'BANG' !
There are guys who crafted it again and again and just couldn't get it, but i get it in 1 shot ^^
Hope good luck come to me when i craft my weapon too, 2 soc ~

So i move on to refining, and bad luck, 1st 50 mirage, i cant even get +1 !!
In the end, i used 57 mirage to get +2 =.=
Which i usually get +3 within 10-20 mirage.
1.8m wasted for nothing =.=
















4 soc heavy vambrace ^^















Getting fairy =)

Been dreaming of it since the moment i start pw-ing.













Moment of level 90 =)
Another dream when i was newbie in PW, finally achieved !
It tooks me 1 year =x ( i don't grind )

***

Comments

Unknown said…
isn't this Celestial Destroyer? I saw my room mate playing, like, everyday. lol.
yiyun 宜运 said…
Ermm, nope. But celestial destroyer used the same graphic engine as perfect world online.

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?