Luffy and Ace

My prayer has been answered... recovered.. thanks...
Guess i can put a hold on my worry. And start to look back into myself again.
The previous post mentioned that i might mood swing soon.
Well, something else caught my main attention and i get worried. Temporary neglecting my own feeling.
For now, i have a bad feeling that they are resurfacing though....

I really wish i am out there somewhere ... on a field, beach or somewhere...
I need some fresh air.... sigh...



Luffy and Ace.
Luffy has his nakama, and his aniki - Ace.
My brother... duh... we don't share emotional matters...
Not really to my friends too...

Sometimes i would feel so weaken... without proper reason...
Guess i'm pretty worn out after all...
Wish to hold on someone and i could cry out loud...
Yeah yeah, cry baby , emo freak .... how u named it, i will just accept it.
Guess i'm just not the kind who hold feelings back and act tough - since i ain't that tough anymore after all these time.

And to make things clear... ain't really emo here.
Perhaps i always write things that touches ? LOL... i am fine here.. just a lil bit of 感叹.
Yea i know, 文笔太好了啦~

***




曲:李宗盛   詞: 李宗盛

誰讓你心動    誰讓你心痛
誰會讓你偶爾想要擁他在懷中
誰又在乎你的夢
誰說你的心思他會懂
誰為你感動
如果女人   總是等到夜深
無悔付出青春    他就會對你真
是否女人    永遠不要多問
他最好永遠天真    為他所愛的人
只是女人    容易一往情深
總是為情所因    終於越陷越深
可是女人    愛是他的靈魂
她可以奉獻一生    為她所愛的人
如果女人    總是等到夜深
無悔付出青春    他就會對你真
只是女人    容易一往情深
總是為情所因    終於越陷越深
可是女人     愛是他的靈魂
她可以奉獻一生    為她所愛的人


虽然歌词写得是女生. 我倒觉得, 男女都适合.
很简单的词, 然而简直有力.
虽然好像不够时髦...
不过狠狠唱出心声, 这才叫写词.
不像有些歌... 像那些飞轮*唱的...
垃圾词... 而且连唱功都不及格...  =.=

***

Comments

Caryn said…
OMG. My Ace:(
I havent watch till there. I stopped it already,cuz I starting from the 1st episode.
My ace ahhhh....
yiyun 宜运 said…
Seems like every onepiece related post. U will respond huh ? haha
Caryn said…
haha. because i'm hardcore fans ma.lol. paiseh paiseh. will try to respond to another post=)
yiyun 宜运 said…
hahaha, that would be nice =]
And i know u r hardcore onepiece fans !

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?