Wish List !

Hmmm.... new interface for blogger, much cleaner, good.
But image managing in a post still sucks big time.

Ok, since it is September now and October is coming real soon....
So yeap, i think writing this kinda make sense. Hahahaha ! My wishlist for my upcoming birthday ! Is actually my first time writing such kind of post, and i know it sounds so SYOK SENDIRI. Anyway, im not expecting any of the items or stuff i gonna write below. Just take it as a random post.

THE SERIOUSLY IMPOSSIBLE :

Lexus is250, bmw 3 series.... etc. LOL !
A more practical one would be this though,



Kia Forte with Body kit, I still think it is a good bang for its value for cars under RM100K.


THE STILL NOT POSSIBLE :

A decent keyboard ( instrument ), well I can't really play it, but I wanna learn it.



Samsung Galaxy S2, the android beast ! ( Seriously, if u ask me why not iphone5 or 4.... I can just say i'm not into I-thingy. )



Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 ( Same here, I still prefer android here. And 7.7 is surely outstanding ! )


OK.... STILL HARDLY POSSIBLE.

For this.... there are just too much. For example, a decent watch or stuffs like that. Usually stuff with price tags of hundreds.


WELL, MAYBE ?

Accessories. I like rings, pendant, wallet and sorta stuff. Well, earrings is excluded since mine one closed up quite sometime ago and i don't plan to make one anymore. However..... I only wear if I think it would mean something to me, haha >.<
So if I wear something you gave me, you must be special in a way for me.

Some small gifts. In any forms ! I would appreciate every single little stuff, seriously. Even just a hand written notes. Since nowadays, people just don't do that anymore.


THE EXPECTED ?

Ok, facebook wishes and sms wishes. Well, I still love them. But i know very well whether there are sincerity in that kind of wishes or not. But yeah~ still appreciate them. And between fb and sms ? SMS ok ? At least you take out your phone and type something, a phone call will surely make me =D too.


THE LONG WISHED



Someone. All the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess that would be enough. Since if I were to write all out, I guess it will be too long for reading, hahahaha ~ SYOK SENDIRI too much !

BTW, do check out this link :
http://www.12xz.com/oubb/567678.html
Is about Libra, and it is damn true ~ Do read and do tell me does it resembles me, haha.

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?