洗心革面 ; Boomz !

要帮我的部落格.. 洗心革面... 不懂行不行得通...
不是在说 layout 还是什么, 是内容...
为自己加油吧 !

****

I never indulge myself in mmorpg for quite a long time.
But recently, me and my friends are all playing 'BOOMZ' !
Haha, no download needed since it is a browser game.
However you will need to register your own ID just to play it.

About this game, it looks like a re-new version of GUNBOUND online.
Of course, there are differences here and there.
Instead of shooting using vehicle, u crawl on floor and throw stuffsss. ( Knife, tomatoes, bricks, TV, shuriken , etc etc. )
And trust me, is real fun if you play it with your friends.
So that is why i am here recommending it to you all.
It is the perfect tool when we have an hour break during class. Just go to the lab and start exploding stuff xD
This is because each round is only about 2-5minutes.

http://www.mmog.asia/games/boomz/
This is the URL of the website. Go and sign-up for one.
If you really registered, don't ever forget to add me up, my nick is 'Rhythm', haha.
You can also find, CalvinSeng, ChiehChou, Bernard, Jason, WenSheng and others here as well.

And time for screenies:


































1.My character with profile, i ain't your capalang player =D
2.Throwing my knife.
3.Critical damage.














The shopping mall, you can dress up anyway you like as well =)














Yeap, there are wedding as well. 小鲨女 is actually my sub-id, so don't mistaken for something else.












Some of us.... =.="















Most of you guys and gals won't get the meaning of this screen-shoot. But that's what i want xD

***

Comments

yiyun 宜运 said…
bukan bukan, bukan maple.
Anonymous said…
abo?


yleng
yiyun 宜运 said…
looks like maple jek, but not lai de lo.

Popular posts from this blog

逊呆了

补选 =.=

他有问题?