Memories of childhood, Rave Master.

I don't know anyone still remember 'Rave Master' this anime.
I used to watch it when i am Form 1 or form 2 in AXN =)
It used to be a very hot topic between me n my friends, i remember some of them are kwan theen, vincent and junrong.

There is 1 episode which is very memorable for me, you know why ?
Because i am late to my class watching it xD
I am a noon-shift student when i was form 1-2, so i always the get chances to watch the replay of this anime.
And 1 day, i miss that episode in the previous day, so i end up watching it 2nd day, and i was late to my class because i want to finish that episode. ( But i feel very satisfied when i can talk to my friend about what happen, they missed that episode too xD )

I even remember what is that episode about, is the episode when Haru 1st time activated Runesave to rescue Ellie. So so so memorable memories =)
Too bad, the anime stop at episode 50+, which is only at the volume 12 in manga ( 35 volumes in total )
So to finish it, i am currently watching its manga, or should i say waiting for more scanlation ?
The series end, but not much people are doing scanlations of it.

Here i gonna post some opening and ending of the anime, they certainly remind me a a lots.



Ending theme, kohaku no yurikago.



Opening theme: Butterfly kiss



Opening theme: Higher and higher.

I really wonder does anyone have the same feeling when watching these theme-song. Owh ~ i used to so young .... i was form 2 that time =)

***

Edit:
Right after i publish this post, i finish the manga in the next few hours, thanks to mangafox =)

Haru and Ellie married, and most people survived, quite an happy ending =)

























***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?