Just my 2 cents.

What's big nowadays ? I'm sure everyone know about all the disaster happening over Japan.
Struck by a 9.0 magnitude earthquake, coast-side city washed by high tide and tsunami. And when worse come to worse, the potential devastating happening at Fukushima, Japan.
Lethal radiation are all over the air, generator fails down 1 by 1 and emergency restoration doesn't progress much.
Reaching level 5 of radiation level/radiation crisis, thus far the second lethal in human history.
Japan is desperate, and so do everyone in this world. If things get any worse, if the nuclear plant goes meltdown... nobodies know what will happen to Japan and countries nearby Japan. And remembering how my physics teacher taught me, radiation is something that spread on like no one's business .... perhaps the whole world will be affected. Well, yes or no , this is something everyone should concern with.



Regarding the issue at Fukushima, my deepest respect will be towards the Fukushima 50.
The volunteers who volunteer to risk their life fixing the reactor. And instead of 'risk' .... we all know that they simply won't survive. Radiation poison took years to develop into cancer and the progress is as hell of suffering. Constant vomit, losing immunities ..... just how brave those volunteers are...
Some of them even have families .... some of them even told their families farewell ... all of them know they will be dying ...
While everyone is complaining about how fragile humanity is .... this 50 shows us ... humanity can be noble even when you are just a blue collar worker of a power plant. Anonymous as they are, they are real life heroes !

http://abcnews.go.com/International/fukushima-50-line-defense-japanese-nuclear-complex/story?id=13147746&page=1

This link tells more about them.

On top of that, I would like to say how disappoint I am with my country's government. We all see how much risk behind a nuclear power plant is there. And yet they are so confident in building 2 by 2021... investing RM21 billion worth of money in it. Pathetic, I would say.... Japan as 1 of the leading country in this world even struggles with it, and now my country which can't even fix water leakage claims to have what it takes ?!
I know what are possible it their minds. 1st of all, nuclear plant can drive our production rate so much more, so much effective and efficient. 2nd, with the increment in production, we makes $$$$. Then, with $$$ we can excel into developed country !
Oh... wait ... let me fix the last part, "Then, with $$$$, we can enjoys our life ~! The countrymen ? Hey, they should be proud. We own 2 nuclear power plants~ which emits a lil... bit of radioactive though..."
I do agree that development of my country is important, but not at that stake ! When everyone is voicing go green, our government plans to go grim. ( Sarcastically, radioactive material are always illustrated in green color.... lol... so yeah, go green... =.= )

Is kinda rare for me to voice up like this in my own blog.
So .... yea, i am ready for any criticism ( if they are. )
But i bet most people thinks alike.

Lastly, my prayers for the Japanese. Bless them.

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?