Ace

Satisfy with my 3rd family members, Ace-zai.
Altho not 101% smooth or perfect... but since i haven't rooted it, maybe it can be even better ?
But in anyway, is so much better than my k530i, right ?
Plus, i don't have the face for iWhat thingy.... even with budget, i will lay my hands on SGS2 as well.
If pingguo is about the number 1, if la.... then as usual, i would like to be the runner up.
Which is something you can say is unique about me ... i just don't like being at the top, second sounds better for me.

Nothing so spectacular with my Galaxy Ace... So no need post what photo la... not that luxurious pun.
Just ... i think i should update this blog once a while.

***

我习惯了无数的习惯, 你告诉我说 "好多习惯~" ...
一年半载后, 或许你懂了什么是习惯... 把那一习惯乘于百倍, 这或许就是我的感受...
而你又知道我这些习惯, 少了它们, 我有多不习惯吗.... ?

背对背拥抱

滥用沉默在咆哮

背对背拥抱

真话兜着圈子乱乱绕

***



<3

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?