kaching kaching ~!

**

Few days ago, my eldest sister and brother bought me a new handphone =)
The modal is Sony Ericsson K530i, in warm silver color.
Well, i pay few hundred ringgit myself of course. How could i have them pay all of it.
But this act of them is seriously extremely touching for me.
This phone are not a phone which is very expensive or great.
But as a sign of love and caring from family, this phone is costless for me.
I have been sticking with my older nokia basic phone for years, and feel like i shouldn't just buy a new one while i can still use it.
But few weeks ago, the nokia phone finally decided to tell me : " Im tired dude, i wanna have some rest !". Haha, he show that by making a big big crack over it's screen.
Which actually caused by me, i fell it and spoilt it.
That nokia phone had at least drop for 100 times, and now he finally 'retired'.
He served me well *salute* !! :P

And now i gonna take good care of my new phone =)
I bet it can't drop like my older nokia phone does. It looks kinda fragile to drop for me.

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?