dream....

No chinese this time, as it took more time...
So here comes my grammar errors and errors....

Working on my Scripting assignment...
It is hella troublesome and im dying yet again.... =.=
I don't have time to design the layout and stuff anymore...
Just hoping to reach the minimal requirement for handing up hours later.... @.@

And yeah, at least Bernard is with me this time... and both of us are yawning here n there...
Wish me luck .... to hand up on time ....

****

I dreamt about her last night... really...
I couldn't believe that too... but it is true....
There is a chinese saying "thoughts of day, dream of night" 日有所思, 夜有所梦....
Maybe kinda true ? Afterall, is my 1st time for this to happen... so... no idea...

The dream itself is weird ....
It start off with her parents come and find me, her parents is 2 of the Singaporean actor and actress whom i duno their name... weird huh....
They start questioning about me and my family.... something like 查家底 ....
Then she appeared and smile at me, and later hugging my hands.... *now thats the essence of the whole dream ... *
After that, her parents leave... followed by her minutes later after some chit-chatting...

Then the dream went on to another stage which doesn't relate at all...
Which is a part i had forgotten.... ahaha....

I woke up extra earlier after that and 'pushed' my brain to recall the details... and of course i failed....
The dream is so weird for she suddenly appeared.... maybe is a sign that i had fall deeper again ??? * omg !!!! *

Hate to say this, but i suppose for now... even my inner thought are thinking about her now... 潜意识也再想她..... i am going crazy.... save me.... >.<

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逊呆了

补选 =.=

他有问题?