Just to kacao the spider web.

Ermm.... gonna stay offline for few weeks.
Connection is down .... too bad ...

At my friend's place right now, perhaps i should be writing something....
Errmmm.....
Yeap, i am going to have my second son soon, a new PC.
I thought i would be very excited over it.... but it doesn't seems to be...
But ... i know myself... material is never enough to satisfy me, not me being greedy, but rather i am just not that into it. I prefer satisfaction in term of my soul rather than material.
And perhaps for now, nothing much can really cheer me up to my highest peak.
Since not even 1 of long dreamt '2nd son' could make it.
I know what it takes to really enlighten me, but ... there are reason why dream are called a dream.
I should always remind myself about that, maybe slapping myself once in a while as well.

Ok, next.
Assignmentsssssss ... well, this 1 is sure a tough 1.
I guess the toughest period i ever experience thus far.
Yea yea, another reason to make me goes *face-palm ..... fainted... crawl up .... goes 'nya nya nya' ( my imba mood, my housemates probably know that well ) *

Next..... another issue is...
I couldn't make it back to Kuantan.... my family plan for that since early semester... but.... assignments really done a good job at dragging me down.... *thumbs up ....flip down ....poke up my middle finger... *
They deserved that....  Since even if they never clash up with my plan, they are still a source to my "ever growing negative aura" recently...

Talking about negative aura, actually it doesn't seems to be that bad afterall....
The lower it gets, the higher it bounces back up. Somebody told me that, well.... kinda agree as well.
Whatelse ???? Can't really think of anything right now.... gonna went back down to finish up my part in the assignmentssss...
Ohya, no more spider web, aint it ? =)


***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

他有问题?

逊呆了