Suggestion needed.

Advice and suggestion needed for those with multiple choices. Please do suggest or recommend =)














1st confirmed part : Intel I5 760, currently the most budget-friendly I5 quad core choice/

















2nd consider confirmed part : ASUS P7P55D-E . Comes with USB 3.0, SATA 6. With other pretty interesting features.











RAM , Kingston HyperX 1600mhz 4GB DDR3 dual channel kit.












PSU , Cooler Master GX series 550w. Not going for silverstone or higher range due to budget...
















GPU :  ATI RADEON HD5770. I am actually considering all of the manufacturer's card, from ASUS to even Sapphire. Design matters when comes to this, because actually they all perform quite the same. But XFX is definitely my 1st choice.














Casing : Cooler Master USP 100. But black or red ? Actually i like it black, but all my friends said ' red ownz ! '. Another thing is i want it to be with side window, which is harder to get.















Monitor, optional.... But i will see what i can do about it. Both AOC and Samsung comes with 21.5 inch LED, without HDMI ( I don't use monitor audio afterall. ). Both are at the same price, Samsung have better reputation..... however the design sucks for this EX2220X =.=

****

Comments

Cyrus Lim said…
aiya,no nid worry so much,straight away icore7 then no problem d XD
yiyun 宜运 said…
U ingat my laodou print money mer. =.=
Regina said…
eh~ ur spac almost same with me, even the casing also same~ hahaha~~~
yiyun 宜运 said…
u come here wan make me punch my chest only geh, muahaha. But i dunwan compare with u, diff spec n diff 'treatment' xD

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?