Crap... don't read this. If u read,dun complain =.=

1 friend told me this 1 month ago : 运,发现伱对人对事都很冷淡,我不喜欢。
How do i reply ? I laughed and say i am not.
1 month after, which is now..
I hafta say... maybe she really knows me well ....
I wouldnt disagree anymore with what she said now....
I have no passion in anything and almost everything now.
Dull can be use to explain what i feel almost all the time.

Asking why ? Maybe i do know....
But i really don't want that to be the reason...
It is not suppose to work this way .... maybe they are related in a way....
But arghhh.... wouldn't the side effect to be a lil bit too wide spread ?
I mean... and i know it shouldn't influence other things...
Yet... i can't deny with that feeling now....

I know i am the slacking type... but it is really more than slacking now...
Is more onto mental and mindset.....
DUH ! I hate this... i hate myself.
I don't hate the reason, but i hate myself for being affected by it.
It really remind me of the time when i was at form4.... arghh... i hate that period.
What sucks is... i have to say they are caused by similar reason .... arrr !
What even sucks is... i don't climb back up myself that time.
And the most suck of it is.... lucky don't strike twice.... especially i have like zero luck in this thing.
Is like even the 'slow down and think for alternate plan' got crushed....
But nah... that doesn't matter. Thanks god for i never initiate the 'plan' ..... =.=

Current energy level ? 30 out of 100 ....
Energy source ? Depleted.....
Stocked energy ? Depleting...
Emergency plan ? NULL.

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?