Kelian dao ~

Pity dao, guess where am i now ?
I am at campus's lab.... just to update my blog.
FYI, i might end up not able to online for a long time ....
Screw that TM for ' no more port for u all la... i know i know, is an address transfer so we should reserve the port... but the thing is ... there is really no port... and nothing we can do about the internet fees...'
Brilliant right ? I bet they are in the hall of fame of jerk.

Is the 3rd week of the new sem... so far.... dull as always. Ntg much to talk about.
About myself ? I hurt my lower back so badly... that i used to lye on bed almost all the time for almost 1 week.
But thanks god for i am now 80% recovered for normal life.... sports ? I guess i still need some time for it.
Why ? Ok... it all starts up months ago during taekwondo, which was minor. And it worsen when i play basketball so much ... perhaps ? Thats the only possible reason i can think of for now.
Even went for chinese traditional treatment for it, i guess it really helps alot. A painful but memorable experience. Done some acrupuncture, hot cup treatment, massage and release some of my dirty blood.

For now, i really want to get well asap. Knowing only when i am playing sport, i can set myself free.
Just like how bboying used to meant to me, a way to set myself free.
I am glad to have found this way to attain that, but i really have to rest for sometimes before i can even do some sports.
Maybe some of you guys know how much 'set myself free' meant to me. If you do, i really need your guys blessing so i can recover soon.

And for 1 of my friend, i know you might be blaming me ' mana pigi sei yun ni ? takdak online 1 ? mau put aeroplane ??!'
The truth is stated above... i can't help it... and i have no intention of putting aeroplane.
You know my phone number, helo.... texting and phoning is cheap la wey !

And for myself, i wanna say 'gambateh !'
Is just the expected coming to it, curtain closing down and thats all.
When the curtain falls, an 'artist' walk back to the backstage, exit the hall and get ready for the next showcase. Sober or recall all the mistake done on stage, and swear for a better performance next stop.
While at the same time, hoping that the 'audience' enjoys the show and wishing them the best after the show.
Kinda methaphoric, but smart guys or those close to me will find this to be simply direct as well =)

I won't know when the next post will be popping up, but for now... at least this blog is not half dead yet.
And i might return to my hometown tomolo as well =)

***



















I always am =D

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

他有问题?

逊呆了