Pure.... posting for fun ?

Been writing about my personal stuff for sometimes.
Guess i will be writing something else this time.
I bet most of the people nowadays uses google chrome. I would say .... 8 out of 10 my friends uses it.



This is the traffic of my blog for this months. As you can see, chrome makes up most of the part.
Notice the IE6.0, can't believe someone still using it though.

Google chrome might have the most users out there (among my social cycle).  But i always prefer firefox. Well, i can't argue that chrome is swifter than firefox. But what matters to me is brand loyalty, haha. Firefox works fine for me, and i love it - that's why i have not been switching since firefox 1.0 =D

FYI, firefox 4.0 is releasing soon. Tried out the beta and it looks very promising. Cleaner UI ( kinda chromy feel for me ) while retaining its original touch ( yeah, firefox have its very own touch comparing to other browsers. )
Here are some screennie. Nice new homepage =]














Compared to Chrome, it still have lower resolution of browsing ( whatever the term is ).
However do notice that Chrome shrink content in windowed mode while FF4 doesn't. Well, it don't really matters, people don't browse that way. Fullscreen mode in FF4 works fine too ( as above ).

Btw, ignore my traffic counts, they sucks big time ( just ain't your another famous blog )
And.... bloggers sucks big time as well when comes to image composition ( arranging the image, why can't they enable drag and paste function ? But i know it is complicated coding wise though. ) in a post. But not switching as well... is all about brand loyalty as time goes by ....( sounds like my lecturer's tone. )

( To be continued - with some tech-related post as well )

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?