Shadow of my life.


















Noticed 2 of my old bookmarks.
well.... =[
I really have to say, the shadow is all over my life.

***



那后面的伴奏曲, 厉害钢琴的朋友.
帮帮忙好不好 ? 写下个
琴谱或亲手教我 thanks ~~

***

Things are always funny when we look back.
Look at what i wrote 2 years ago :

And now i gonna take good care of my new phone =)
I bet it can't drop like my older nokia phone does. It looks kinda fragile to drop for me.

Im talking about my SE K530I , and know what ? It can handle drop just as well as a 'dai gor dai' !
Within 2 years, i guess i drop it more than maybe 50 times ? Still as ganas as when i bought it =D
Bet my next phone not gonna handle drops this well... or would say, smart phone surely can't tahan drop.

2011, let's see will i post another similar post when 2013, hahah ~

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?