Impturm.

Started my internship... Is been 3 days and tomorrow would be the 4th day.
Frankly speaking, I am not really ready for it. Physically, mentally and maybe skill-wise too. And I am not really that creative among the designers.... better than average kind of guy, but kinda sucks in my field.

For those who knows me well... you guys sure know sleep means so much to me ! And I just can say, I'm losing them =[

Stress-wise ? Yea, sure it is and I'm sure it will get worse as time goes by.
3 months .... can I handle it ? I hope I can.

Well.... let aside the negativity, let's talk about some good stuff.
The working environment actually suits me. With cute little Mabel there, it can really brighten up the day =]
And I just love looking at cute kids. Especially when they are laughing and smiling ~
I shouldn't talk much about my bosses, hahaha. Good or bad, I just shouldn't write it here.
Ok, colleague ? Another intern girl named ... Should I write that out ? haha.
But so far, she is good. I'm sure her skill and creativity are way better than me. I have learned a few of this and that by observing and asking her.
Sounds like a kind girl for me, can play along with Mabel, friendly enough. Maybe as time goes by, I can make a new friend myself.

Well, some might ask "colleague ? Not colleagues ?"
But yea... other than bosses, there are only 1 person who are on-par with me in the company.

I guess that is some okok stuff ?
Bless me well this coming 3 months.

***

There are things that are meaningful, but at the same thing being meaningless. 时势造人.... 这时势, 我能做的并不多.

Sorry anyway...

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逊呆了

补选 =.=

他有问题?