wa cha ~



ET, 1 of my favorite track to dance with. ( Or should i say ... to move with... since my dance is not qualified as a dance @@ )

I really hope i can dance like this, especially the VALENTINO at the end. If you are asking me 'attend a class ?' , then i would say 'too bad... i guess i wont... not anymore.' ( used to have this wish when i was secondary b4 the incident.) I am not talented anyway, it took me months just to get 1 simple freeze and simple uprocking and toprocking down last time @@.



Bleeding love, oso 1 of my favorite to sing and to move with track. Emotional dance, I likey very much !



Whatcha say, all my friends know i cant stay hold when this song plays.

And there are so much more ! Basically any song can make me move, even ballad ok ? haha.

Nah, just a random post to keep the blog alive.

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?