I wish...

  
I was like staring at this white blank screen for 20 minutes...
Thinking whether i should write them out or not...

My mind is full... but blank at the same time...
Full due its content... blank due to its functionless...
An empty jar that are filled...filled with hollowness...

My life is full... yea, i meant it.
I have families, friends, i have my life.
I have classes to attend, activities to join with, fun to have with.
And i so gonna tell myself, i should be satisfy with what i have.

Though, there is always 1 wish from me... which i can only see a glimpse of light from it...
Sometimes it lit up so bright that it totally brighten me up...
But the next seconds, it just gonna fade off...
How i wish i could hold tight on it, watching it, treasure it, guarding it, embracing it....
But there is reason why wish is called wish, it is only something that you wish... that's all...
Wish come true ? I wish...

Every time i look up the sky, looking at the stars...
Subconsciously, i start praying for each others good sakes... i start looking at my inner-self... i start thinking of my little wish... 
I wish i could share the burden, share the thoughts, and even share the misery and helplessness.. but yeah, i wish...
I was told when times come, things will eventually work out... but i could only wish ... wishing the words are true on its own...
If i am given an opportunity to step forward, i wouldn't hesitate for any seconds.... but yeah... if...

I know this will just be another so called 'emo-post' for most of you all.
But the truth is, it is not.... search for the definition of emoness.... i am pretty normal right here.

Thus, i wish and pray, for each others sake...
Kwaenchanayo ? Daijobu Dayo ?

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?