无药可救















I was looking at 1 of my secondary schoolmate profile and blog.
And this is what i found...
It really makes me goes WTF !
For me, she doesn't even look average ....
And she is expecting this and that... just who she think she are ?
F-king go and earn some money, it is not easy at all.
And she spent RM2K in a month ?!
While she is only doing the spending, not the earning ?!?!?
That's like 1 month rental fee for my unit, which accommodate 9 person !
And i don't even remember that she came from a wealthy family..... spoilt !
Don't take money from a BF to be granted =.=
We are not born to feed your materialistic desire !
And notice what she wrote about her mom ?
Hopeless girl, that's her mom and she actually thinks that way ....
It really pissed me off to see this ....
Her life are .... 无药可救.

***












Stop reminding that i gonna work in another 2 years time ><
Haha !

***

Comments

WaiWhy said…
and i tot this blog has been sealed?
Regina said…
memang desperate!!
yiyun 宜运 said…
desperate what ? =.=
lol yea.... sealed ... content wise.
yiyun 宜运 said…
ooo, the gal, yea yea.

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

他有问题?

逊呆了