Yea yea... update...

" Wui !!! naper takdek update u punya blog ?!?!? dulu tiap tiap hari update, mana pergi sekarang ? "
A respond from my friend.....

Erm.... Actually nothing is so interesting about my life.... i live just an ordinary life.
So... update update....
I will just talk about what's with me and my surrounding recently.

Mid-term break coming soon.... but i not sure whether i should go back Kuantan or not.....
My major's assignment is not going to let me enjoy the holiday through-out !
Teong is going to throw a party this weekend, probably at 1 of the club, and he invited me.
But clubbing.... i am not that into it...
1st, i don't smoke with them.
2nd, i don't enjoy hooking up with random pretty girls... they are just pretty girls for me... that's all....
3rd, i know they just gonna complain why am i so diam.... every time.... ( is not like they don't know my personality ... =x )
However, i do enjoy the music and hanging out with friends. The thing is, i can enjoy that everywhere anywhere.
So... still neutral. Never mind that, as long as my friend can enjoy it.

Whatelse with MMU ....
MMU MMU.... ohya.... Gamma year is so different from before....
I hate Monday, tutorial tutorial ..... whole day class whole day class... *yawn yawn*
I love the previous Thursday ( class change to Friday ), Taekwondo Taekwondo ! That is a class which can make up my week, i just gonna say i love it.
Although every week i end up with bruises here and there... but i would say worthwhile.

Hmmm.... love story ? Sorry, censorship =)
But i do have one !
Gratz to 1 of my friend, i sincerely wishing you a good journey ahead with my 'bro'.
Really glad to see that happen ! =D

Hmmm... what else ?
Friends ? Nope, nothing special.
Family ? Love them always, that's all.
Personal thought ? Censorship #2.
So i guess that's all for this time.
I believe, this consider as an update ? hahaha ~

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

他有问题?

逊呆了