BaliaZai

Last week was my mid-term break.
Spend the 1st few days at penang with some of my friends.... details ? Lazy la...
Then i drive back to Kuantan... tiring me out like hell.
Spent sometimes on assignment back at Kuantan ( miracle .... ), and it certainly spoilt my holiday mood.
As usual, i spend time on piano everytime im back at Kuantan. This time was a lot more fun cause my sis was there to guide me =D
Everyone in my family is talking about my eldest sister marriage banquet which is coming soon.
Spent some time following my sis to get her 嫁妆, i would have to say ... there is a lot of knowledge behind a marriage... Lots to prepare., lots to consider.
But my sis didn't find it to be that hard, she is one smart girl after all.

The day just before i leave for Cyber, went to visit my BiuJie who just gave born to little baby.
Little boy is so tiny and looks fragile. Well, he is just few days old and my mom said it is very normal. So, i guess i have nothing to worry about.
Another things that grab my attention is this :



An Audi TT park at my BiuJie's compound. Audi TT, 1 of the sports car out there.
It is not the most luxurious one out there, but pricing at RM300K+ .... it is luxurious enough.
When i climb into the car, i don't actually feel right....
For those who know me, i am not a shortie.
But look at the photo above... the car is so low that i can't even see things well with my height.
And the pedals ? It is not like any normal car out there, it actually features a "Arcade style Initial-D" pedals. ( Maybe there are a lots of car which features that, but so far this is my 1st one for real... )
Besides, the pedals is so smooth that i can step the pedals to the bottom with so much ease.
My nike slippers looks balia to press on the pedals also >.<
And yeap... I am Balia la, no drive sports car before la. I wonder will i even get the chances to step into a Lambo, ferrari, porsche and etc etc....
But at least, Audi TT is in my checked list xD

On the way back to Cyber, 2 of my sisters come along.
Sings a lot in the car like usual, duet a lot as usual, going for high pitch as usual.
Out of the sudden, my eldest sis ask mayb we 3 could sing a live band performance at the banquet.
Well... it really gets me O.0 .... but i might think about it....
Promised my eldest sis to work on the AE photo presentation as well... but i wonder if i can really handle it well...
On the other hand, second sis promised to create a cartoon flash animation for my eldest sis. It is going to be an animation telling the story of my sis and my jiefu.
All this is going to be hidden from my jiefu, so i am sure he will be surprised on that day =D
Funny is how my eldest sis say : " 哈哈, 弟弟妹妹都读多媒体, 几好啊~ "
>.<"
Even discussed that we should request my brother to propose to his GF on the day... with us performing song on the stage....
Well, nice idea... but i am sure that my brother will not agree with it =.="

***

Thursday night, finally i get through this week safely.
I could really get to have some proper rest, since assignment is finally falling behind for a while.
Is been long that i do any sports too... should really get some this weekend.

What else to talk about ?
Hmm... hah, i know what you guys are waiting for.
But i guess i have nothing much to say. So.... keep it for next time =)

Been listening to Far east movement - Free wired album lately.
I have to say they are pretty good.
Go Ape FTW.



***


http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=179228628769749&id=142393239107816

For those who are in a relationship =)

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?