Yossh ! Tadayima !

There are of course some funny things in this trip. But right now... i don't really have the mood for it.
But it was a good trip, especially when it comes to i gained some weight ! xD
Spent some .... ermm... my purse hurt... my ATM card more hurt..
But, i guess it is worthwhile =)

These few days, I personally think Dailou said the best quotation during the 1st morning in the hotel:
Ni dit meh lan sang wut o, gam lan tan geh ?! ( Cantonese, which mean 'what kind of *** life is this ? So *** enjoy ?! ) .... And I have to agree ... xD
But I am sure they enjoy that moment more as they 'chew' some 'grass' xD
A lot of interesting things happen... but I love this 1 more :
Successfully made 2 wishes when it comes to 'blissful marriage' and 'health' in the temple.
You might don't get it , but it is like I will have to throw some coin into a moving vases from afar to make those wishes.
Health and blissful marriage... haha... might sounds lame comparing to other aspects like fortune, but these 2 means a lot to me =)
Too bad i couldn't score the 'happiness' 1.
However since it is just like some 'mental comfort' for me, so nevermind lah~
I bought nothing this time, since it is more into 'jom visit and jom makan' for this trip. Which is good for my purse actually.

Ohya, and I am having a break right now. Heading back to Kuantan tomorrow, 7AM and drive .... it makes me yawn just to think about it.
Assignments are waiting ... stress is there... but nvm la, won't stop me from sleeping this time =D
Plus, I guess I am pretty lucky with 'refine'. Since there won't be excellent from those lecturer, it is either redo or refine... So refine works fine with me.

So, thats all for now, a short post at my sister place.

***

Comments

Shikai said…
Chew grass? U think we 2 cow ah?
Shikai said…
Wtf! What do u mean by same? We 2 cows? U gg oledi, this go back cyber, ws n me sure give a nice massage!
yiyun 宜运 said…
LOL.... chi chao, chew grass... ntg wrong pun.

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?