namo namo

Will be home in another few hours.
Well, it is good ... i wanted it as well.
However... nt really smiling now though.
Damn tired and might-less... Maybe everything don't mean anything anymore.
Maybe the choice is finally made ? Well.... i always wishes for that. Since at the very least, that would mean no more dragging... that is a good thing...
I always wanted to clear things up ... may it be dream realized or shattered.
Nya ... sounds so weak. I am though... barely opening my eyes, still haven't pack my luggage and my computer of course.
Thanks to tanzisheng.... dota whole day b4 balik wor.... *yawn* ... but i was thinking about something else whole day though...

May god bless me, if i shall be blessed.
Namo namo....

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?