2010

As i said, gonna be writing a post as a conclusion for 2010, although it is 2011 now... but i guess that's fine.
At 1st, i wanna write this in chinese. However this  keyboard im using now.... with the adding of a macro column... i mess up my typing a lot... writing chinese just get harder... lame reason right ? I gonna need some time to accustomed myself with my new gear.

Okok, back to the topic.
What should i start with ?

Lets start with my life in MMU.
Gamma year.... It sure is hard, it sure is annoying. Well, i find academic stuff to be annoying ever since i am a kid... common, right ? Hahaha.
I will never forget how my parents used to tell me this :"YUN ! You are not dumb, somehow even smart ! But you are damn lazy ! Thats why you are always degrading !"
Well, somehow i admit.... is really hard for me to focus on something that i have no interest in.
So my 2010 academic life ? Thats all la.... hahahaha ! Really have nothing to talk about it.

My family ?
My eldest sis finally registered as wife and husband with her laogong. And doing fine with her job as an international school's teacher.
My 2nd sis changed a job in mid year and it seems to be even more promising than before.
My bro ? Seriously.... i have known ntg much from him... The latest news i get from him ? Is that he have changed his phone to Samsung Galaxy S. Lame right.... ? But is common as well, for those who thinks i'm somehow cool or diam.... he is 10 times worse than me =D
My mom and dad, they are in Kuantan. I really wish to be with them whenever i can. I just wish they can stay healthy all the time. With loves, blessing them. And of course to my fellow siblings as well.
I will always remember their teaching and sayings.

-Not to lose myself no matter what.
-Learn how to appreciate small things and accept the unlucky happening.
-Don't look too high into the sky as you can't even grasp an idea what's happening in front you when you do that.
-Be humble be calm, no ones respect a person with too much ego and no wisdom.
-Don't take things as granted, is not their job to treat me nice.

And there are tons of them to list out.

Ok, next. MMU Friends ?
I guess nothing much changes. Still that imba, still that crazy at times, still that funny most the times.
We might not be the most welcomed group in my campus, and some even scare of some of us.... don't know why as well. But I am sure we are 1 group with no inner conflict =]
And for those who have been giving me a helping hand and mental support, for example my gang, kak, bc, banana, and so on. Thanks again ! I really do appreciate.
My hometown friends ?
Still don't contact much with them in the past 2010. Just met some of them some when in the middle of the year. And everyone is having their own life, their own social circle now.... guess, that is something that can be hardly avoided.

Myself ?
As usual, more injuries in 2010 as well. Slipped disc and sciatica ?
Damn, they hurts like hell when they just wanna mess you up.
Never really gained any weight.... again as well...
Nothing much changes.... i guess...

Ok... families, friends, academic... now what ?
Hmmm.... guess i should really skip this 1, hahaha.
Cause i am pretty sure that those who are supposed to know, they know well enough.
And this is not something to be written on a public post. Sorry~ haha.

2011 wishes and resolution ?
Resolution ? I have almost all the same resolution all these time. Just 1 simple 1, to be a better being.
Wishes ? I always have lotsa wishes every time. But for major one... I will stick with the old one : I wishes that those who are around me, who are dearest to me will live happily and healthily.
Well... besides this, I have been making another wish for quite some time. Made that wish in the new year of 2010 and i am making it again for 2011. It is a wish that i put my faith and heart into it. May god bless me if it is a wish that are supposed to be realized.

I guess that pretty much conclude things up.
Well, my life is not that dramatic to have tons to write about.
Thanks for reading. Happy new year and may you have a smooth year onward =)

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

逊呆了

补选 =.=

他有问题?