Couldnt think of 1...

Went to a batik factory with my coursemates.
Made a 'batik' there, it sucks for RM60....
And i feel awkward there.... for the 1st time, a malay girl call me 'abang' ...
It is obvious im younger than her, should have call me adik....
But thanks to her for helping with the coloring anyway... If not, the artwork will be worst...
Another reason for feeling awkward is, im really bad at hand's work... drawing n coloring with batik skill is really a hard stuff for me... i feel tiny in front of all my coursemate.... =(
And for the whole time, i can truly experience the feeling of  'so near yet so far...'

After the trip,
Met an old friend who never met for almost 2 years.
She went to Australia, so meeting her is hard afterall.
She came MMU to find her bf, and i get the chances to met them too =)
It reminds me a lot of my secondary school's life.

Helped some guy with tires changing too.
Although i had to wait for them, sweat for abit.
But i actually felt happy when they said ' thanks ! so sorry ! '
Their happiness affects me... even some strangers have what it takes to affect me...
No wonder i am so vulnerable ...

***

Words can be powerful... is not the words who speak, but rather the writter's soul ...
晚晚都对天祈祷, 愿代承受双倍的恶梦, 双倍的不适....
结果晚晚自己都有恶梦...
但那是祈祷实现了一半, 还是真的实现了呢 ?

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?