numero uno

2nd wave of assignments.... i wonder whether i can handle it well...

And here i goes again, i fall, and fall, and fall again....

Kinda obvious huh... yea... quite a lotsa ppl figure that out...

but who cares... is kinda true afterall...

plus, my matters.... no 1 have the right to question anythg other than myself...

but, i never meant that... lolz....

Is not my 1st time to fall this deep... but probably the 1st time in MMU....

I never expect nor hope for any miracle, but hell yeah ~ appreciate the process...

I remembered saying "i wish i could found 1" ... and here it goes....

Blessed or cursed, let it be, as it is something that i used to wish for...

Keep it real ! haha...

Officially announcing that ... yeah... is real stuff... i do have feeling this time....

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?