same old me


I always tell my friend that i hate boaster...

So i will never ever boast, maintaining low profile is what i practise all these time...
For this ....

No matter how worse things turn out, i am always the one who say 'calm down'...
No matter how shit things turn out, i am always the one who say 'nvm... is ok...'
No matter how bad situation went out, i am always the one who say 'hmmm... don't give up yet...'
But right now... i can't even hold onto what i said to them....

Whenever a friend of mine is in trouble, i am always there to lend my ears and help if i could...
Whenever a friend of mine is down or sad, i always wonder if i could help them...
Whenever a friend of mine share with me their story, i always respond accordingly so i could ease their pain...
But this moment.... i can't help myself at all...

There are friends who told me that i am a trustworthy guy, i keep their secret well...
There are friends who always thanks me all the time, for i am mentally supporting them all these time...
There are friends who call me their bros, for i am beside them when i know i should be...
But now... i can't even hold the pillars within me.

There are friends who call me their leader, as i had once lead them full-heartly.
There are friends who wants me to decide, as they think i can take good consideration...
But all these time, they were so wrong about me...

There is once a girl who said i am a good guy, for i am so pure and so simple...
There is once a girl who said she felt secured with me, for i am always trying to solve her problem with all the mean...
There is also a girl who said im good, for i had lend my hand when she seriously need it...
But they are all girls who left scars within me...

Despite all the words and praises on me... I am just a shell or what we call as wannabe ...
A wannabe with no inner value .... or a shell who cracks no matter how tough it looks to be...
For these... i am the same old pathetic me...

****

No hard feeling... just trying to write something in english.
And see whether it works...
Well... i guess... it is ok ? haha...

***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

补选 =.=

逊呆了

他有问题?